Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. Thank you for purchasing quality products from Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 (Jasko).
2. When You purchase Jasko products, You will also receive coverage under the Jasko 12 Month Limited Warranty* (conditions apply). You can also obtain additional benefits by purchasing the optional Extended Warranty.
3. The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the Law requires that goods must be free of defects, and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the Law says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
4. Under the Law, these Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of “acceptable quality” and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5. This Warranty gives you additional protection for consumer product, and identifies a preferred approach to resolving warranty claims which will be quickest and simplest for all parties, subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions below.
STANDARD AND EXTENDED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 ("Us" or "We").
7. These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from us.
8. In the unlikely event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product purchased within Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to us at your cost.
9. The warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Us subject to the warranties provided by the Product manufacturer.
10.* All the Batteries comes with 6 Months of warranty period.
10. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, We agree to repair or replace the Products which it supplied to you at our own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with standard specifications during:
• Standard Warranty period of 12 months* (conditions apply); or
• the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of purchase of the Product.
11. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
12. We require any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
13. We reserve the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We reserve the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We will determine, in our discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Us which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications. We may replace parts with refurbished parts.
14. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
15. If We are unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with store credit or may be refunded the price of the Product.
16. In the event that a replacement or refund, the faulty item will become the Our property.
17. Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from Us do not apply:
• To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
• to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
• to damage caused by use with another product;
• to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
• to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
• to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a Authorised by us;
• to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without Our written permission, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software and the devices becoming bricked,
• to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
• if any serial number and/or IMIE number has been removed, defaced or altered from the Product,
• if the product is stolen or We reasonably believe that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
• Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
18. We may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply.
19. We reserves out right to reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with specifications, subject to applicable law.
20. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products.
21. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty* (conditions apply) period with the extended warranty period.
22. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
• If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
• If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
• Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
• To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
• To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
• To any incidence of defective pixels on LED TVs, Monitors and Digital Photo Frames.
• To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
• To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
• To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or;
• To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
23. To the full extent permitted by law:
• We will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• Our aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at our option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
• We exclude all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Please forward all warranty claims to Geardo Store, PO box 297, Hallam, Vic 3803, Australia.
For information on Australian consumer laws, please visit Australian consumer law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au.