This is a high capacity, reliable battery for your iPhone 6S Plus. This iPhone 6S Plus battery packs in a supreme power efficiency conversion ratio with no annoying memory effect, allowing you to always get the most out of your charges. This battery can act as a perfect iPhone 6S Plus replacement battery or iPhone 6S Plus spare battery due to its portable, lightweight design. This iPhone 6S Plus battery is also safe due to overcharge, over-discharge and shortage protection functions. GearDo Australia’s warehouse is the best place for iPhone quality parts and accessories with competitive, wholesale prices and faster shipping than eBay, Amazon and JB Hi-Fi.
Here are some simple easy to follow instructions for replacing the battery in your iPhone 6S Plus:
1. Power off your device and remove the two 5-point Pentalobe screws at the bottom of the phone near the speakers. Remove these screws using a suitable screwdriver.
2. Secure your phones screen by applying packing tape if it is cracked or shattered, and then stick a suction cup to the part of the screen just above the home button. Use constant force and slowly but surely pry the screen away the phone, using a plastic opening tool around the edges to assist you. Be sure during this process to make sure the screen and the black plastic bezel underneath do not separate. If this begins to happen while removing the screen from the metal clips on the phone, use the opening tool to pry the bezel off the clips.
3. Once the clips have been removed you should be able to pull the screen off the iPhone. The screen will still be attached by way of the display cable at the top, so do not put any undue pressure on the cable. A good idea is to use an elastic band to attach the screen part to an unopened can of soft drink to keep the screen up in place while you can easily replace the battery
4. Remove two Phillips screws (2.3mm and 2.9 mm) to the right of the battery holding it in place.
5. Remove the metal bracket and then gently pry open the battery connector from its socket.
6. Remove the five screws (Three Phillips #00 1.3mm, one 1.6mm and one 3.0 mm screws) next to the top right of the battery. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver here as you risk damaging the internal compass of the phone.
7. Lift this new bracket off the phone and then use the opening tool to disconnect the front facing camera, LCD, home button, sensor and digitiser cables from the phone
8. Remove the front panel from the phone completely, and then run a spudger between the battery and the headphone jack to unfold the battery adhesive tabs. Pull the three tabs out and the adhesive will eventually stretch and come free of the device. Use a hairdryer to heat up and loosen the adhesive if any of the strips break.
9. Pry open the battery using a plastic card and remove the battery 10. Insert the new battery and reassemble the phone.