This is a high capacity, reliable battery for your iPhone 4. This iPhone 4 battery packs in a supreme power efficiency conversion ratio with no annoying memory effect, allowing you to always get the most out of your charges. This battery can act as a perfect iPhone 4 replacement battery or iPhone 4 spare battery due to its portable, lightweight design. This iPhone 4 battery is also safe due to overcharge, over-discharge and shortage protection functions. GearDo Australia’s warehouse is the best place for iPhone quality parts and accessories with competitive, wholesale prices and faster shipping than eBay, Amazon and JB Hi-Fi.
Here are some simple easy to follow instructions for replacing the battery in your iPhone 4:
1. Power off your device and remove the two screws at the bottom of the phone near the speakers. These will either be #000 Phillips screws or Apple’s 5-point Pentalobe screws. Remove these screws using a suitable screwdriver.
2. Push the rear panel toward the top of the phone, which will dislodge it by a few mm
3. Pinch at the rear panel with your fingers and lift it off the phone.
4. Remove the single 2.5mm Phillips screw that holds the battery connector to the phone
5. Gently pry open the battery connector from its socket from the top or bottom, and then remove the metal clip covering the antenna
6. Then pull the clear plastic tab to the left of the battery and remove the battery.
7. Insert the new battery, reconnect the battery connector, insert the rear panel and screw in the screws.