(We'll reply as soon as we can if super urgent, please give us a call)
(03) 9532 5391
(Warehouse and Pickup info)
write to us
JASKO Pty Ltd,
Factory 9,17-23 Keppel Drive,Hallam,
( Please Send Returns to this Address. Contact us if you have any questions )
In these Terms and Conditions We, Our or Us means Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 its affiliates, subsidiaries and associate companies within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001. You or Your means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions.
The Website means www.jasko.com or any website of its affiliates, subsidiaries and associate companies within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 and also includes any redirected websites.
1. This document contains the general terms and conditions which applies to the use of the website www.jasko.com. The use of the Website includes the purchase, fulfilment and delivery of products and services from www.jasko.com. This also including limitations of liability by Jasko Pty Ltd.
2. It is Your obligation to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing Your Order. By placing an order you also acknowledge that you have read, understood agree to the Terms and conditions as set out in this document.
3. You cannot be a minor at the time of purchasing products through the Website.
4. When you use the Website You agree to these Terms and Conditions which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. For clarity the binding contract is formed under clause 13 of these Terms and conditions.
5. This Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing. This Agreement together with Your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
6. It is Your obligation to ensure that You access our website legally. We are not liable for any loss or damage you may be subject to in connection with Your use of the Website. Please check the law in your Country, state or territory before you place an order using the website.
7. You must take Your own precautions to ensure that the use of the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of cyber risk which may potentially damage Your computer or computer system. You agree that We take no responsibility for any such damage.
8. Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 14, the price of the Product cannot be changed. However we change the price at our own discretion or change the Product at your request. This could be done only through agreement between You and Us and this will be confirmed by us in writing or by email.
9. Unless otherwise stated, all prices stated on the Website include GST but excludes Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs will be added at check out.
Errors on Our Site
10. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, despite Our best efforts, it may be possible that out products have been incorrectly priced on the Website. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
11. All weights and dimensions of Products described in the Website are approximate. Due to Our commitment to continuously develop and refine our products the dimensions of products may change without notice. However, We will not materially change the features and specifications of a Product once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 13.
12. We will endeavour to display product images as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see matches the product colour. This may be because of a number of factors including your hardware (e.g. Computer monitor) and the quality of the image supplied by manufacturers.
13. By placing an Order using our Website, you make an offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s). This is the subject of Your Order (Purchase Contract). This is a binding contract.
14. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Us when We send an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address. We reserve the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and We may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
15. In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund. We do not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined.
16. We are not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
17. Incorrect or incomplete delivery address may cause delay in delivery of your products. We reserve our right to charge a further delivery fee for redelivery if the redelivery is required.
18. You need a credit card or any other electronic payment method to complete a purchase through the website. Payment for Orders will be processed immediately.
DELIVERY AND OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
19. We are not responsible for the delivery times of Products. However, we try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. Jasko will does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
20. We will repair, replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law. All refunds may take up to 30 business days to be processed.
22. Other than in accordance with the Returns Policy refunds are limited to Your rights under statute.
23. The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase accommodation or services and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These guarantees include services being rendered with due care and skill, being fit for purpose and being supplied within a reasonable time.
24. Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
25. To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession. Items returned may incur a restocking fee.
26. In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions You must contact us within 14 days of taking delivery. You need to proof of Delivery of the Product. The Product must be returned to Us within 7 business days of your request to return the Product.
CHANGE OF MIND
27. Please choose your product/s carefully. Returns due to change of mind are not permitted. This includes returns due selecting the wrong size or wrong product.
28. Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 12 month Standard Warranty.
29. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. They may be purchased up to 28 days after delivery of your Products.
30. We will carry spare parts for each Product for a reasonable period and/or for the Extended Warranty period (1, 3 or 5 years as the case may be) whichever is shorter.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
32. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
33. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
34. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We respect and uphold Your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act").
35. Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, your name, address, email address, phone number(s), date of birth and credit card details.
36. The personal information is collected in accordance with the law. In most cases Personal information is collected directly from You. We will not collect more information than required to carry out the transaction and any activities ancillary to the service. We collect information provided by you for the purporse of processing your present and future orders. We may also provide you with marketing material in respect of products which may be interest to you. We may disclose your personal information, to third-parties in accordance with the law.
37. To provide a superior service it is your responsibility to provide up-to-date personal information. There will be processing delays and delays in delivery if the information provided by you is not accurate.
38. We take all reasonable steps to protect all personal or company information from misuse, loss, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information is stored securely whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only personnel requiring access to the information are allowed access. All personal, company or confidential information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. Some information is kept for a number of years to comply with applicable legal requirements. Any personal information that is no longer needed is destroyed or de-identified. From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
39. We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
(b) any person or entity to whom you have consented to Us disclosing your personal information to; and
(c) any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
40. You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information held by us. We may charge a fee for providing this service.
41. When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
Our website may use "cookies" to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website
42. We may transfer your personal information to a person who is in a foreign country to assist Us in providing you with the service that you have requested.
43. We will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the information that is transferred to third parties located outside of Australia will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information in a manner that is inconsistent with the Australian Privacy Principles
DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
44. At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications and newsletters from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
45. From time to time we reward our You with coupons, promotional codes, bonus offers or redemptions ("Bonus Offers"). All Bonis offers are prspective and cannot be used for prior transactions. Bonus Offers have different entry requirements, terms, conditions, and rewards. IF required these will be listed separately. It is Your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of a Bonus Offer. Generally Bonus offers cannot be combined or exchanged for cash.
USING GIFT CARDS
46. Gift cards, unlike credit or debit cards, are debited at the time an order is placed. These cards will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. In the event the total purchase amount exceeds the value of the card, you will be required to use another card or a credit or debit card to pay the difference. Any amount charged to a credit or debit card will be treated as set forth above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
47. The Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Us. Those links are provided for convenience. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy in the other web sites. Other web sites will have their own terms and conditions and privacy practices.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
48. You acknowledge and agree that We reserve the right to publish part or all of any submitted reviews or ratings these may include first name and suburb of participants.
APPLICATION OF THE SPAM ACT
49. We are committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003. We will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent.
50. You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from Our Database. This can be done at any time by accessing our web service communication preferences and there is an unsubscribe link embedded in each of our commercial electronic messages.
51. CHANGES TO POLICY
We may modify our Policies at any time without notice and such amendments are effective immediately upon publication.
At Geardo you can expect only the best of the latest gadgets and tech accessories. We are here to support fellow tech savvy people in finding the right accessory to bolster their device or simply to direct you to the latest gear that will fulfil your daily dose of fun.
Geardo strives to ensure that you stay up to date with all the current tech gear available whilst receiving a unique experience at the same time. Should you run into any problems, not to worry our support staff will be there to assist you in finding a solution. Don't forget our team consists of those who have quality tested the products themselves so assistance and beneficial advice is stemming from real experience. Better yet, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours whilst still being packed with the utmost precision and care. This is just another one of the many ways we aim to ensure your experience is a great one. So be sure to check out our wide range of products, as we are sure there will be something within our product line that catches your eye.
Geardo Australia™ is Australian reseller for these popular brands:
Our Wide Range of Products include:
JASKO Pty ltd has Partnered with CPC Online in Hong Kong to serve you more variety of Products
ATW aims to describe and display its products accurately online. However, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Geardo is not liable for inaccurate or out-of-date product descriptions. Please note that the actual colours of products will depend on your computer monitor. Geardo gives no guarantee to you of the availability of any particular item advertised on the website and will not be liable to you if any product is out of stock or discontinued at any time.
Product prices on the website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST unless stated otherwise, and exclude delivery costs. The quoted price may change expressly from time to time.
No contractual relationship for the supply of a product exists between you and Geardo until the you have fully paid for the order and Geardo has notified you that the order has been accepted by providing an invoice. Orders may not be altered or cancelled without the written consent of Geardo. If Geardo agrees to alter or cancel the order, you must pay any costs and expenses incurred by Geardo in connection with the alteration or cancellation. Geardo reserves the right to accept or decline your order at any time and for any reason, or to require you to provide additional information or verification associated with the order.
For shipping to delivery addresses within Australia, Geardo uses Australia Post regular parcel service. International delivery is sent via Australia Post Airmail. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping and/or handling and should be aware that where relevant, you will be liable and responsible for any import requirements or restrictions, licences, duties, taxes and/or government charges that may apply. Delivery times on the website are indicative only. As the delivery is done by an external party, Geardo cannot be held responsible for any failure to observe those delivery times. It is therefore understood and agreed that you will not entitled to withdraw or modify the commitment made for any reason, including without limitation, for any delay in delivery. If however delivery has not been effected after 20 days from the indicate delivery date the customer may treat the failure to deliver as a terminating event and may elect in writing to terminate the contract and will receive a full refund. This excludes deliver charges and applies to the price of the product/s only. Shipping cut off time for same day dispatch is 4:30Pm Monday to Friday. We will try our best to dispatch on the same day for any orders that are placed after our shipping cut off time.
Geardo will accept a return of goods within 10 days of receipt if you are not completely satisfied with the product. If you receive a damaged product, or a product which does not match the original order, Geardo will replace the product and pay the additional delivery charges. The incorrect or damaged product must be returned within 7 days from the receipt of goods. Contact Geardo by email at email@example.com or on Tel: (03) 9532 5391 during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm You will be asked to complete a Returns Authorisation Form, with the online receipt, invoice, and damaged product attached.
1. Thank you for purchasing quality products from Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 (Jasko).
2. When You purchase Jasko products, You will also receive coverage under the Jasko 12 Month Limited Warranty* (conditions apply). You can also obtain additional benefits by purchasing the optional Extended Warranty.
3. The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the Law requires that goods must be free of defects, and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the Law says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
4. Under the Law, these Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of “acceptable quality” and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5. This Warranty gives you additional protection for consumer product, and identifies a preferred approach to resolving warranty claims which will be quickest and simplest for all parties, subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions below.
STANDARD AND EXTENDED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 ("Us" or "We").
7. These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from us.
8. In the unlikely event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product purchased within Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to us at your cost.
9. The warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Us subject to the warranties provided by the Product manufacturer.
10.* All the Batteries comes with 6 Months of warranty period.
10. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, We agree to repair or replace the Products which it supplied to you at our own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with standard specifications during:
• Standard Warranty period of 12 months* (conditions apply); or
• the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of purchase of the Product.
11. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
12. We require any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
13. We reserve the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We reserve the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We will determine, in our discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Us which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications. We may replace parts with refurbished parts.
14. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
15. If We are unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with store credit or may be refunded the price of the Product.
16. In the event that a replacement or refund, the faulty item will become the Our property.
17. Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from Us do not apply:
• To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
• to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
• to damage caused by use with another product;
• to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
• to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
• to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a Authorised by us;
• to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without Our written permission, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software and the devices becoming bricked,
• to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
• if any serial number and/or IMIE number has been removed, defaced or altered from the Product,
• if the product is stolen or We reasonably believe that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
• Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
18. We may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply.
19. We reserves out right to reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with specifications, subject to applicable law.
20. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products.
21. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty* (conditions apply) period with the extended warranty period.
22. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
• If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
• If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
• Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
• To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
• To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
• To any incidence of defective pixels on LED TVs, Monitors and Digital Photo Frames.
• To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
• To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
• To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or;
• To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
23. To the full extent permitted by law:
• We will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• Our aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at our option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
• We exclude all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Please forward all warranty claims to JS Tech Store, PO box 297, Hallam, Vic 3803, Australia.
For information on Australian consumer laws, please visit Australian consumer law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
Free warehouse pick-up (Not valid for some Items Such as shipping from Hongkong Warehouse or one of our other HUBS)
Select the pick-up option at the checkout (only If available) to collect your purchases from our warehouse located at Factory 9,17-23 Keppel Drive,Hallam,Victoria 3803, Australia. If you are placing an order between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm on a weekday, please give us two hours to locate and pack your purchase and have it ready for pick up. If you place an order after this time on a weekday, or place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we'll have it ready to collect after 11:00am on the next business day. We would recommend you to contact us before you come to pick up your goods to avoid any inconvenience that may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
Expect delivery to take anywhere between 3-5 business days in metro areas. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery if you are in the Northern Territory or regional Western Australia.
Express shipping via Australia Post’s Express Post service. Shipping should take 2-3 days in metro areas. Please allow longer if you are in Northern Territory or regional Western Australia.
Courier delivery via Australia Post’s StarTrack Express service. Expect delivery within 1-2 business days in metro areas. Regional Western Australia and Northern Territory customers should allow for extra days for delivery as you are most likely outside the Australia Post National Express Network. For customers in Perth, the Australia Post Express Network only covers the postcodes 6000-6005 and 6800-6899.
Our operating days are Monday - Friday, in-line with all of Australia Post’s services, so as soon as we get back into the warehouse on Monday morning, your order will be picked, packed and dispatched.
Yes! Select the pick-up option at checkout to collect your purchase from our warehouse located at Factory 9,17-23 Keppel Drive,Hallam,Victoria 3803, Australia.
If you are placing an order between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm on a weekday, please give us two hours to locate and pack your purchase and have it ready for you to collect.
If you place an order after this time on a weekday, or place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we'll have it ready to collect after 11:00am on the next business day.
All of GearDo’s products are free of tagged prices. You will be emailed a copy of the receipt and the parcel will include a slip listing the items ordered but will not include prices. This makes our products perfect for you to send as gifts
It is likely that something has gone wrong with Australia Post. Please send us an email or give us a call and we’ll contact them to see what the story is.
Please use the tracking number we provided you in your order confirmation email into the tracking box located on Australia Post’s website, found here: www.auspost.com.au/track/track.html
Once your order has been placed and the parcel has been dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to make any alterations to the delivery address. Please ensure that you double check the correct address and postcode is entered while ordering to avoid delays.
Deliveries to Western Australia and Northern Territory are done via truck as per Australia Post’s protocols and will therefore take longer to arrive than may be expected.
The business day after the public holiday will be the day your order is packed and dispatched. (for more information Please refer to Shipping question 1)
As GearDo priorities making our Australian orders as quick as possible, we currently do not offer international shipping.
Track your order. Go to www.auspost.com.au/track , enter your tracking number, and then wait for your parcel’s status to appear. If you don’t have a tracking number please contact us via phone or live chat.
Send us an email or give us a call and we will do our best to locate your delayed parcel by contacting Australia Post on your behalf.
Orders placed before 2pm on a business day will be shipped out the same day, while orders placed on the weekends will be shipped out on Monday or the next business day if the Monday is a public holiday then Tuesday will be when it’s sent
In metro areas, standard shipping will be 3-5 business days, express delivery will take 2-3 business days and courier delivery will take 1-2 business days. Please allow longer if you are in regional areas or in Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
For a more accurate delivery infprmation, please use the Australia Post Delivery Times calculator and enter 3189 as the “From” postcode
Australia Post’s tracking service will generally show the location of the depot as the closest facility to where an item will be delivered.
Australia Post often does not update their tracking information until the parcel gets to the local depot at the final delivery destination.
For example, if you live in Perth and you selected standard shipping, it will take approximately 5 business days for your parcel to get from Melbourne to Australia Post's Perth depot and therefore show on the tracking website.
If the item is past its expected delivery date and there is still no tracking information appearing, please email or call us.
If the option for free postage doesn’t automatically appear, give us a phone call or use our Live Chat service so we can sort it out for you.
If you submit your order before 2pm on a business day (Monday-Friday), we will be able to dispatch your delivery on the same day. If you submit an order after this time, your packages will definitely be posted the following business day. For regular postage, Australia Post standard delivery takes anywhere between 3-8 business days. Express postage takes 2-3 business days for areas within Australia Post’s Express Post network and a couple days extra for postcodes outside this zone, while Courier shipping via Australia Post’s StarTrack service takes between 1-2 days.
Yes you can! Select the free warehouse pick-up option at checkout to collect your purchase from our warehouse located at Factory 9,17-23 Keppel Drive,Hallam,Victoria 3803, Australia. If you are placing an order between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm on a weekday, please give us two hours to locate and pack your purchase and have it ready for you to collect. If you place an order after this time on a weekday, or place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we'll have it ready to collect after 11:00am on the next business day.
Due to the speed of our warehouse packers, once your order has been placed there is no way we can change things for you. However, we do have a 30 day returns policy for all our products, so as long as the product is unused/unopened, in its original packaging and in sellable condition, we'll be happy to take it back for a full refund.
GearDo do not offer a gift-wrapping service to priorities speed of deliveries. However, we never include any invoices or price tags in any order, perfect for use as gifts.
No, we do not provide a personalised message service.
Make sure you’ve entered all the necessary information needed in the checkout stage. If everything click “Submit order” button again. + If you’re unsure whether an order has gone through or not, check your email inbox for an order confirmation letter from us. An order will most likely not have gone through if you do not receive an email within a few hours of submitting an order. Alternatively, you can call us and we can immediately check for you.
Sometimes an email can be incorrectly spelled or missing a character, which means no email will be received in your inbox, so be sure this detail is correct. Don’t forget to check your spam folder too. Call or email us and we can always attempt to resend the confirmation to your inbox in an instant
If it has only been two hours or so, there is a possibility your order has not been packed yet. Send us an email or preferably give us a call with your order number, and we can sort out a cancellation.
If it has only been two hours or so, there is a possibility your order has not been packed yet. Send us an email or preferably give us a call with your order number and details on what you want changed. One of our staff members will happily be able to confirm if we are able to make the changes or not.
Sure thing! As long as you’re happy to pay by credit card, give us a call and we’ll organise your order quickly and easily.
Please send us an email or give us a call, mention the product that is out of stock and we’ll be able to tell you if the product will be restocked and if it is we will give you the date when the product will be available.
This means it is an ex-product and has been suppressed or has become obsolete.
Just give us a call or send us an e-mail and we will be happy to explain more about the product to you.
The reasons we're not able to answer your phone call probably are:
Yes, we do but only with major retailers. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send your price match enquiry.
Yes, we do have a Wholesale pricing scheme, shoot us an email or give us a call and we would be happy to give you a quote with unbeatable prices.
Don’t worry We have PayPal and bank transfer options are available for your convenience. Just make sure to select the PayPal or bank transfer option at the checkout.
Yes you can. We also have EFTPOS facilities available on site.
The order has definitely gone through, but there is likely to have been a glitch in our automated email service. If you haven’t received confirmation after a few hours, give us a call or send us an email quoting the name the Order ID when the order was placed and we’ll manually resend you the Order confirmation email.
Be sure to select the Paypal option in checkout. Once you have submitted your order, you will immediately be redirected to the PayPal page.
Check that you’ve remembered to fill in all the boxes, especially don’t forget the shipping option. If nothing still happens, refreshing the page and entering everything again should do the trick. If the submit button does not work, no order will have gone through
GearDo always promise 100% satisfaction! If you don't absolutely love the product you have purchased we'll take it back. You have 14 days from delivery date to return an item in its original sealed packaging UNOPENED. We will happily cover the costs of returning your item and once it has arrived back in our warehouse we will refund you for the total cost of the returned items. However, we will not cover the initial cost of shipping the item to you.
GearDo always packages products to ensure that no damage happens during transit. However, despite our best efforts damage can sometimes happen in transit. If a product arrives in an unacceptable state, please email us a photo or a video of the damaged part/product and we'll quickly send out a replacement.
Depending on the damage done or what the product is we may ask you to return the product to us. In this case we will cover the return postage. If you've decided you'd rather have a refund other than a replacement and once we have received the faulty item back from you we will give you a full refund including any initial shipping costs.
(We'll reply as soon as we can if super urgent, please give us a call)
(03) 9532 5391
(Warehouse and Pickup info)
write to us
JASKO Pty Ltd,
Factory 9,17-23 Keppel Drive,Hallam,
( Please Send Returns to this Address. Contact us if you have any questions )